Call for PapersThe 10th International Conference on Digital Audio Effects, DAFx-07, will be held September 10-14, 2007, at the University of Bordeaux, France, organized by LaBRI (Laboratoire Bordelais de Recherche en Informatique), University of Bordeaux, and SCRIME (Studio de Création et de Recherche en Informatique et Musique Electroacoustique). DAFx grew from a very successful COST action in Europe and has established a reputation for the excellence of the papers and its open, friendly atmosphere. It is an event where everyone is involved in some aspect of music and information technology, from new ways to play electronic instruments to music information retrieval.
DAFx appeals to researchers and practitioners in digital audio and digital music processing. The conference will feature keynote addresses, posters, and spoken presentation sessions over 4 days.
- Audio Effects
- Sound Representation & Sound Modeling
- Sound Synthesis
- Audio Coding
- Time-frequency & Spectral Processing
- Audio Analysis and Low-level Features
- Spatialization, Localization, and Wave Field Synthesis
- Perceptual Issues and Psychoacoustics
- Software and Hardware Implementations
- Music Information Retrieval Systems
- Automatic Transcription and High-level Features
- Auditory Displays
- Source Separation
- Audio Restoration
- Audio and the Internet
- Audio for Multimedia
- Performance and Gestural Control
- Compositional Uses and Issues
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers before April 13, 2007 according to one of the following two papers formats:
- Oral Presentation: maximum 8 pages in the Proceedings; about 20 minutes for presentation.
- Poster Presentation: maximum 4 pages in the Proceedings.
Paper archives must be prepared according to the instructions available on
the DAFx-07 web site (http://www.dafx.u-bordeaux.fr/dafx07_templates.html).
The submission will be done online.
In case you experience some trouble while uploading your file, please submit a compressed version (using either zip or gzip).
All submissions are subject to peer review. Final version of the accepted contributions will be published in the Conference Proceedings distributed to all registered delegates at the Conference site. After the Conference closure, the Proceedings will be published on the Internet (see previous conferences by browsing at http://www.dafx.de).
|Important Deadlines (11:59 pm / 23:59 GMT)|
|Paper Submission||April 13, 2007 (closed)|
|Notification of Acceptance||June 04, 2007 (done)|
|Camera-Ready Paper Submission||June 21, 2007 (closed)|
For further information about DAFx, travel, accommodation, registration, etc. see the general information page at http://www.dafx.u-bordeaux.fr